Diesel fuel price report: July 22, 2013
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.104 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.036 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.956||+0.039||+0.144|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views