Diesel fuel price report: July 22, 2013
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.104 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.036 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.956||+0.039||+0.144|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views