Diesel fuel price report: July 22, 2013
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.104 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.036 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.956||+0.039||+0.144|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale662 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views