Diesel fuel price report: July 22, 2013
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.104 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.036 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.956||+0.039||+0.144|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views