Diesel fuel price report: July 22, 2013
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.053 per gallon more than last week and $0.104 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.036 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/22/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.956||+0.039||+0.144|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views