Diesel fuel price report: July 29, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.012 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.119 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||+0.014||+0.154|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person747 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views