Diesel fuel price report: July 29, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.012 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.119 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||+0.014||+0.154|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views