Diesel fuel price report: July 29, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.012 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.119 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||+0.014||+0.154|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views