Diesel fuel price report: July 29, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.012 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.119 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||+0.014||+0.154|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views