Diesel fuel price report: July 29, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices rose in every region for the third consecutive week this week.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the greatest weekly increase at $0.047 per gallon more than last week and $0.184 per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.012 per gallon more than a week ago and $0.119 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|7/29/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.970||+0.014||+0.154|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views