Diesel fuel price report: June 10, 2013
Following two weeks of decreases in most regions, U.S. diesel fuel prices dropped in every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.029 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon less than a year ago.
National diesel costs declined since last week but have continued to reflect year-over-year increases. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but $0.068 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices are on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|6/10/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.870||-0.029||-0.032|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views