Diesel fuel price report: June 10, 2013
Following two weeks of decreases in most regions, U.S. diesel fuel prices dropped in every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.029 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon less than a year ago.
National diesel costs declined since last week but have continued to reflect year-over-year increases. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but $0.068 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices are on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|6/10/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.870||-0.029||-0.032|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]520 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill403 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views