Diesel fuel price report: June 10, 2013
Following two weeks of decreases in most regions, U.S. diesel fuel prices dropped in every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.029 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon less than a year ago.
National diesel costs declined since last week but have continued to reflect year-over-year increases. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but $0.068 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices are on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|6/10/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.870||-0.029||-0.032|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151616 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151059 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1023 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production722 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success456 Views