Diesel fuel price report: June 10, 2013
Following two weeks of decreases in most regions, U.S. diesel fuel prices dropped in every region this week.
The West Coast less California region experienced the largest weekly decline at $0.029 per gallon less than last week and $0.032 per gallon less than a year ago.
National diesel costs declined since last week but have continued to reflect year-over-year increases. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but $0.068 per gallon higher than a year ago.
All prices are on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|6/10/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.870||-0.029||-0.032|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views