Diesel fuel price report: May 6, 2013
Following three consecutive weeks of across-the-board decline, U.S. diesel fuel prices jumped up $0.0.29 in the Midwest. Other prices continued to decline, with California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.046 per gallon less than last week and $0.384 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.006 less than a week ago and $0.212 less than a year ago.
|5/06/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.830||-0.003||-0.396|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views