Diesel fuel price report: May 6, 2013
Following three consecutive weeks of across-the-board decline, U.S. diesel fuel prices jumped up $0.0.29 in the Midwest. Other prices continued to decline, with California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.046 per gallon less than last week and $0.384 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.006 less than a week ago and $0.212 less than a year ago.
|5/06/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.830||-0.003||-0.396|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views