Diesel fuel price report: May 6, 2013
Following three consecutive weeks of across-the-board decline, U.S. diesel fuel prices jumped up $0.0.29 in the Midwest. Other prices continued to decline, with California experiencing the largest decrease at $0.046 per gallon less than last week and $0.384 less than a year ago. Diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.006 less than a week ago and $0.212 less than a year ago.
|5/06/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.830||-0.003||-0.396|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views