Diesel fuel price report: November 11, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the third consecutive week, dropping 0.025 cents per gallon for the week ending November 11.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.042 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.217 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.025 lower than a week ago and $0.148 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/11/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.881||-0.042||-0.217|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views