Diesel fuel price report: November 11, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the third consecutive week, dropping 0.025 cents per gallon for the week ending November 11.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.042 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.217 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.025 lower than a week ago and $0.148 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/11/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.881||-0.042||-0.217|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views