Diesel fuel price report: November 11, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the third consecutive week, dropping 0.025 cents per gallon for the week ending November 11.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.042 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.217 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.025 lower than a week ago and $0.148 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/11/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.881||-0.042||-0.217|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views