Diesel fuel price report: November 11, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the third consecutive week, dropping 0.025 cents per gallon for the week ending November 11.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.042 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.217 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.025 lower than a week ago and $0.148 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/11/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.881||-0.042||-0.217|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing162 Views