Diesel Fuel Price Report: November 4, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the second consecutive week, dropping 0.013 cents per gallon for the week ending November 4.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.133 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 lower than a week ago and $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/4/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.923||-0.018||-0.145|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life461 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers213 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views