Diesel Fuel Price Report: November 4, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the second consecutive week, dropping 0.013 cents per gallon for the week ending November 4.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.133 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 lower than a week ago and $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/4/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.923||-0.018||-0.145|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry600 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter295 Views