Diesel Fuel Price Report: November 4, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the second consecutive week, dropping 0.013 cents per gallon for the week ending November 4.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.133 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 lower than a week ago and $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/4/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.923||-0.018||-0.145|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention169 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views