Diesel Fuel Price Report: November 4, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the second consecutive week, dropping 0.013 cents per gallon for the week ending November 4.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.133 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 lower than a week ago and $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/4/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.923||-0.018||-0.145|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views