Diesel Fuel Price Report: November 4, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices have fallen for the second consecutive week, dropping 0.013 cents per gallon for the week ending November 4.
Diesel prices also fell in all U.S. regions.
The California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.133 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.013 lower than a week ago and $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|11/4/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.923||-0.018||-0.145|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products187 Views