Diesel fuel price report: October 28, 2013
After a week of unchanged costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices fell 0.016 cents per gallon for the week ending October 28.
Diesel prices also dropped in all U.S. regions.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.022 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.103 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week $0.016 lower than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|10/28/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.941||-0.013||-0.151|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views