Diesel fuel price report: October 28, 2013
After a week of unchanged costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices fell 0.016 cents per gallon for the week ending October 28.
Diesel prices also dropped in all U.S. regions.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.022 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.103 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week $0.016 lower than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|10/28/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.941||-0.013||-0.151|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views