Diesel fuel price report: October 28, 2013
After a week of unchanged costs, U.S. diesel fuel prices fell 0.016 cents per gallon for the week ending October 28.
Diesel prices also dropped in all U.S. regions.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.022 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.103 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week $0.016 lower than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|10/28/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.941||-0.013||-0.151|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!218 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion208 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views