Diesel fuel price report: October 7, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell for the fourth consecutive week, dropping $0.022 per gallon.
Diesel prices fell every U.S. regions.
The Central Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.030 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.218 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.022 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/30/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.936||-0.025||-0.271|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1771 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views