Diesel fuel price report: October 7, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell for the fourth consecutive week, dropping $0.022 per gallon.
Diesel prices fell every U.S. regions.
The Central Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.030 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.218 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.022 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/30/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.936||-0.025||-0.271|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world241 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views