Diesel fuel price report: September 23, 2013
Diesel prices fell in most U.S. regions, with one region experiencing increasing costs.
The Rocky Mountain region experienced the only climb this week at $002 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.285 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The West Coast less California region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.037 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.254 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.025 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.137 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/23/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.995||-0.037||-0.254|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers204 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views