Diesel fuel price report: September 30, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell for the third consecutive week, dropping $0.030 per gallon.
Diesel prices fell every U.S. regions.
The West Coast region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.036 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.226 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.030 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/30/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.961||-0.034||-0.251|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views