Diesel fuel price report: September 30, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell for the third consecutive week, dropping $0.030 per gallon.
Diesel prices fell every U.S. regions.
The West Coast region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.036 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.226 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.030 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/30/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.961||-0.034||-0.251|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views