Diesel fuel price report: September 30, 2013
U.S. diesel fuel prices fell for the third consecutive week, dropping $0.030 per gallon.
Diesel prices fell every U.S. regions.
The West Coast region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.036 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.226 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.030 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.160 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/30/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.961||-0.034||-0.251|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs192 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013190 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100118 Views