Diesel fuel report: September 2, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.083 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.105 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/2/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.032||+0.059||-0.311|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views