Diesel fuel report: September 2, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.083 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.105 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/2/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.032||+0.059||-0.311|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views