Diesel fuel report: September 2, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.083 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.105 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/2/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.032||+0.059||-0.311|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views