Diesel fuel report: September 2, 2013
The Midwest region experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.083 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.105 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week is $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/2/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.032||+0.059||-0.311|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013194 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views