Diesel fuel report: September 9, 2013
Diesel prices were mixed among U.S. regions, with four regions experiencing declining costs while the other six regions experienced increasing costs.
California experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.015 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.252 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.013 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.132 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week has not changed since a week ago and is $0.151 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/9/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.045||+0.013||-0.313|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views