Diesel fuel report: September 9, 2013
Diesel prices were mixed among U.S. regions, with four regions experiencing declining costs while the other six regions experienced increasing costs.
California experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.015 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.252 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.013 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.132 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week has not changed since a week ago and is $0.151 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/9/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.045||+0.013||-0.313|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1726 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1137 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views