Diesel fuel report: September 9, 2013
Diesel prices were mixed among U.S. regions, with four regions experiencing declining costs while the other six regions experienced increasing costs.
California experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.015 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.252 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.013 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.132 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week has not changed since a week ago and is $0.151 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/9/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.045||+0.013||-0.313|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention177 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views