Diesel fuel report: September 9, 2013
Diesel prices were mixed among U.S. regions, with four regions experiencing declining costs while the other six regions experienced increasing costs.
California experienced the greatest weekly climb at $0.015 per gallon more than last week, though prices in the region are $0.252 per gallon lower than a year ago.
The Lower Atlantic region experienced the greatest weekly decline, with diesel costing $0.013 per gallon less than a week ago and $0.132 per gallon less than a year ago.
The average price for diesel in the U.S. this week has not changed since a week ago and is $0.151 per gallon lower than a year ago.
Year-over-year costs decreased in every region.
All prices reflect on-highway diesel fuel costs.
|9/9/13||Change From One Week Ago||Change From One Year Ago|
|West Coast less California||$3.045||+0.013||-0.313|
Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry581 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction476 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers413 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company380 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way349 Views