Diesel, gas continue to rise
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week.
Compared with figures from the same week last year, diesel has risen more than 96 cents and gas has registered an increase of nearly 86 cents per gallon.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park145 Views