Diesel, gas continue to rise
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week.
Compared with figures from the same week last year, diesel has risen more than 96 cents and gas has registered an increase of nearly 86 cents per gallon.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars231 Views