Diesel prices continue to fall
For the fifth straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell. Prices fell 2.8 cents to $3.721 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
For another week average prices declined in all regions, led by the Gulf Coast, down 4.2 cents to $3.651. The average diesel price in California dropped 3 cents to $3.977, the first time under $4 a gallon since Aug. 29.
With the latest price decline, the national average price is 65.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views