Diesel prices continue to fall
For the fifth straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell. Prices fell 2.8 cents to $3.721 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
For another week average prices declined in all regions, led by the Gulf Coast, down 4.2 cents to $3.651. The average diesel price in California dropped 3 cents to $3.977, the first time under $4 a gallon since Aug. 29.
With the latest price decline, the national average price is 65.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1298 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1147 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry878 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over388 Views