Diesel prices continue to fall
For the fifth straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell. Prices fell 2.8 cents to $3.721 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
For another week average prices declined in all regions, led by the Gulf Coast, down 4.2 cents to $3.651. The average diesel price in California dropped 3 cents to $3.977, the first time under $4 a gallon since Aug. 29.
With the latest price decline, the national average price is 65.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views