Diesel prices continue to fall
For the fifth straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell. Prices fell 2.8 cents to $3.721 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
For another week average prices declined in all regions, led by the Gulf Coast, down 4.2 cents to $3.651. The average diesel price in California dropped 3 cents to $3.977, the first time under $4 a gallon since Aug. 29.
With the latest price decline, the national average price is 65.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views