Diesel prices surge again
For a third week in a row, the national average retail price of diesel rose, climbing 6.7 cents to $3.892 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
Average prices increased in all regions. The biggest gain was 8.4 cents to $3.866 in the Midwest, and California increased 6.7 cents to $4.163, the most expensive nationally. The Gulf Coast rose 6.3 cents to $3.808.
Over the last three weeks, the national average price has risen 17.1 cents. The national average price is 82.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1044 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views