Diesel prices surge again
For a third week in a row, the national average retail price of diesel rose, climbing 6.7 cents to $3.892 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
Average prices increased in all regions. The biggest gain was 8.4 cents to $3.866 in the Midwest, and California increased 6.7 cents to $4.163, the most expensive nationally. The Gulf Coast rose 6.3 cents to $3.808.
Over the last three weeks, the national average price has risen 17.1 cents. The national average price is 82.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views