Diesel prices surge again
For a third week in a row, the national average retail price of diesel rose, climbing 6.7 cents to $3.892 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
Average prices increased in all regions. The biggest gain was 8.4 cents to $3.866 in the Midwest, and California increased 6.7 cents to $4.163, the most expensive nationally. The Gulf Coast rose 6.3 cents to $3.808.
Over the last three weeks, the national average price has risen 17.1 cents. The national average price is 82.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views