Diesel prices surge again
For a third week in a row, the national average retail price of diesel rose, climbing 6.7 cents to $3.892 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
Average prices increased in all regions. The biggest gain was 8.4 cents to $3.866 in the Midwest, and California increased 6.7 cents to $4.163, the most expensive nationally. The Gulf Coast rose 6.3 cents to $3.808.
Over the last three weeks, the national average price has risen 17.1 cents. The national average price is 82.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing166 Views