Diesel prices surge again
For a third week in a row, the national average retail price of diesel rose, climbing 6.7 cents to $3.892 in the latest week, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
Average prices increased in all regions. The biggest gain was 8.4 cents to $3.866 in the Midwest, and California increased 6.7 cents to $4.163, the most expensive nationally. The Gulf Coast rose 6.3 cents to $3.808.
Over the last three weeks, the national average price has risen 17.1 cents. The national average price is 82.5 cents higher than a year ago. The record diesel price was $4.764 in July 2008.
For diesel price information, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views