Diesel tank explodes at Colorado sand and gravel operation
A diesel tank exploded Monday at a sand and gravel operation in Loveland, Colorado, injuring two workers, Denver’s ABC 7 News reports.
The two men were welding the tank at Jake Kauffman & Son Inc. when it exploded. The tank contained some leftover fuel, according to ABC 7 News.
Both men were treated at a nearby hospital.
Fire officials are looking into what caused the explosion.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views