Diesel tank explodes at Colorado sand and gravel operation
A diesel tank exploded Monday at a sand and gravel operation in Loveland, Colorado, injuring two workers, Denver’s ABC 7 News reports.
The two men were welding the tank at Jake Kauffman & Son Inc. when it exploded. The tank contained some leftover fuel, according to ABC 7 News.
Both men were treated at a nearby hospital.
Fire officials are looking into what caused the explosion.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views