Diesel tank explodes at Colorado sand and gravel operation
A diesel tank exploded Monday at a sand and gravel operation in Loveland, Colorado, injuring two workers, Denver’s ABC 7 News reports.
The two men were welding the tank at Jake Kauffman & Son Inc. when it exploded. The tank contained some leftover fuel, according to ABC 7 News.
Both men were treated at a nearby hospital.
Fire officials are looking into what caused the explosion.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views