Diesel tank explodes at Colorado sand and gravel operation
A diesel tank exploded Monday at a sand and gravel operation in Loveland, Colorado, injuring two workers, Denver’s ABC 7 News reports.
The two men were welding the tank at Jake Kauffman & Son Inc. when it exploded. The tank contained some leftover fuel, according to ABC 7 News.
Both men were treated at a nearby hospital.
Fire officials are looking into what caused the explosion.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success599 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views