Diesel tank explodes at Colorado sand and gravel operation
A diesel tank exploded Monday at a sand and gravel operation in Loveland, Colorado, injuring two workers, Denver’s ABC 7 News reports.
The two men were welding the tank at Jake Kauffman & Son Inc. when it exploded. The tank contained some leftover fuel, according to ABC 7 News.
Both men were treated at a nearby hospital.
Fire officials are looking into what caused the explosion.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views