Ditch Witch launches new safety program
The Ditch Witch organization has launched Ditch Witch Safe, a new safety program designed to provide timely, substantive safety information for crews working on jobsites on a daily basis.
At the heart of the program is a library of “Safety Matters” training and information sheets. Available in both Spanish and English, Safety Matters sheets can be used in classroom settings, safety meetings and even on the jobsite. They address a wide range of safety topics, including working in trenches/pits, safely transporting equipment, rollover protection, electrical strike education, and much more.
Safety Matters sheets can be downloaded at Ditch Witch Safe. In addition to Safety Matters topics, customers will find a growing number of training materials including safety tips, safety training videos, operator’s manuals and material safety data sheets (MSDS).
“The Ditch Witch Safe program was designed as a tool for us to provide more information to our customers that will help them increase their ability to work safely,” says Susan Harmon, product safety coordinator for the Ditch Witch organization, in a written statement. “We want to make it easy for customers to get the valuable information they need and be able to learn and review a variety of safety topics relevant to our industry. Our hope is that by making this information readily available, operators and crew members will be more educated and aware of their safety while they do their job each day.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views