Ditch Witch unveils new FX50 vacuum excavator
Ditch Witch has added a new model to the company’s line of vacuum excavators – the FX50. Useful for a variety of cleanup and excavation tasks, the FX50 is designed for debris removal, HDD support and soft excavation tasks such as potholing.
The 49-horsepower vacuum excavator can be customized with a choice of tank sizes and trailer configurations, as well as a choice of four spoils tank sizes ranging from 300- to 1,200-gallon capacities, and four water tank sizes between 80 and 500 gallons. A standard hydraulic tank door opens fully to maximize spoils removal efficiency. The unit can also be configured with an optional reverse flow feature that enables easy offloading of fluid spoils.
The FX50 has a Tuthill 1,020-cfm blower and a 3,000-psi, 5-gpm flow water system. Available options include hydraulic booms, water heaters and hydraulic valve exercisers.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant515 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets365 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call283 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views