Donaldson introduces fuel filters at MINExpo 2012
Donaldson Company will introduce its new fuel filtration technology at MINExpo International 2012. The fuel filters are manufactured with Donaldson’s Synteq XP media and are designed to protect common rail fuel injection systems under conditions of engine vibration, fuel pulsation and fuel flow surges.
Synteq XP media is intended to enhance engine and system component protection, lower operating pressure drop and deliver higher filtration efficiency.
To see the new Donaldson fuel filters, visit booth #5019 at MINExpo International 2012, which takes place September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information about Donaldson filters, visit donaldson.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views