Donaldson introduces fuel filters at MINExpo 2012
Donaldson Company will introduce its new fuel filtration technology at MINExpo International 2012. The fuel filters are manufactured with Donaldson’s Synteq XP media and are designed to protect common rail fuel injection systems under conditions of engine vibration, fuel pulsation and fuel flow surges.
Synteq XP media is intended to enhance engine and system component protection, lower operating pressure drop and deliver higher filtration efficiency.
To see the new Donaldson fuel filters, visit booth #5019 at MINExpo International 2012, which takes place September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information about Donaldson filters, visit donaldson.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views