Doosan adds 72.1 metric ton DX700LC to top of crawler excavator range
Powered by a 6-cylinder, 463-horsepower turbo-charged Isuzu diesel engine, the DX700LC has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds with standard boom and arm, 35.4-inch double grouser shoes and 4.32-cubic yard bucket.
Bucket breakout force is 78,485 pounds with the standard bucket while arm breakout force is 78,044 pounds. Maximum digging reach is 40 feet 10 inches at ground level and maximum digging depth is 25 feet 4 inches. Dump height is 27 feet.
In high range, maximum travel speed is 2.9 mph. Swing speed is 7.1 rpm and drawbar pull is 107,806 pounds. Optional buckets range from 3.27 to 5.89 cubic yards.
ABOUT DOOSAN HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Doosan heavy construction equipment includes large excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated dump trucks. Doosan is a global brand with more than 100 dealer locations in North America, fast becoming a serious force in heavy construction equipment, and known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. For more information on Doosan heavy construction equipment, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views