Doosan adds 72.1 metric ton DX700LC to top of crawler excavator range
Powered by a 6-cylinder, 463-horsepower turbo-charged Isuzu diesel engine, the DX700LC has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds with standard boom and arm, 35.4-inch double grouser shoes and 4.32-cubic yard bucket.
Bucket breakout force is 78,485 pounds with the standard bucket while arm breakout force is 78,044 pounds. Maximum digging reach is 40 feet 10 inches at ground level and maximum digging depth is 25 feet 4 inches. Dump height is 27 feet.
In high range, maximum travel speed is 2.9 mph. Swing speed is 7.1 rpm and drawbar pull is 107,806 pounds. Optional buckets range from 3.27 to 5.89 cubic yards.
ABOUT DOOSAN HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Doosan heavy construction equipment includes large excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated dump trucks. Doosan is a global brand with more than 100 dealer locations in North America, fast becoming a serious force in heavy construction equipment, and known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. For more information on Doosan heavy construction equipment, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views