Doosan adds 72.1 metric ton DX700LC to top of crawler excavator range
Powered by a 6-cylinder, 463-horsepower turbo-charged Isuzu diesel engine, the DX700LC has an operating weight of 158,953 pounds with standard boom and arm, 35.4-inch double grouser shoes and 4.32-cubic yard bucket.
Bucket breakout force is 78,485 pounds with the standard bucket while arm breakout force is 78,044 pounds. Maximum digging reach is 40 feet 10 inches at ground level and maximum digging depth is 25 feet 4 inches. Dump height is 27 feet.
In high range, maximum travel speed is 2.9 mph. Swing speed is 7.1 rpm and drawbar pull is 107,806 pounds. Optional buckets range from 3.27 to 5.89 cubic yards.
ABOUT DOOSAN HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Doosan heavy construction equipment includes large excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated dump trucks. Doosan is a global brand with more than 100 dealer locations in North America, fast becoming a serious force in heavy construction equipment, and known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. For more information on Doosan heavy construction equipment, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views