Doosan: Designed to handle large material
Doosan Infracore Portable Power says its 335-horsepower DL500 wheel loader is designed for handling large material with buckets ranging in size from 5.9 to 6.8 cubic yards. A Z-bar lifting system provides bucket breakout force of 61,373 pounds.
Two working modes — standard and economy — allow the operator to maximize production or minimize fuel consumption. Features include a full powershift transmission; four forward speeds ranging from 3.9 to 21.7 miles per hour; and three reverse speeds ranging from 3.9 to 15.2 miles per hour. The wheel loader has a static tipping load of 50,387 pounds at maximum reach with a straight frame and 43,810 pounds at the maximum steering angle of 40 degrees. Dump height with the 6.8-cubic-yard bucket is 10 feet, 9 inches; dump reach is 4 feet, 3 inches. Height at the bucket pivot point is 15 feet, 1 inch.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views