Doosan: Designed to handle large material
Doosan Infracore Portable Power says its 335-horsepower DL500 wheel loader is designed for handling large material with buckets ranging in size from 5.9 to 6.8 cubic yards. A Z-bar lifting system provides bucket breakout force of 61,373 pounds.
Two working modes — standard and economy — allow the operator to maximize production or minimize fuel consumption. Features include a full powershift transmission; four forward speeds ranging from 3.9 to 21.7 miles per hour; and three reverse speeds ranging from 3.9 to 15.2 miles per hour. The wheel loader has a static tipping load of 50,387 pounds at maximum reach with a straight frame and 43,810 pounds at the maximum steering angle of 40 degrees. Dump height with the 6.8-cubic-yard bucket is 10 feet, 9 inches; dump reach is 4 feet, 3 inches. Height at the bucket pivot point is 15 feet, 1 inch.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views