Doosan: Designed to handle large material
Doosan Infracore Portable Power says its 335-horsepower DL500 wheel loader is designed for handling large material with buckets ranging in size from 5.9 to 6.8 cubic yards. A Z-bar lifting system provides bucket breakout force of 61,373 pounds.
Two working modes — standard and economy — allow the operator to maximize production or minimize fuel consumption. Features include a full powershift transmission; four forward speeds ranging from 3.9 to 21.7 miles per hour; and three reverse speeds ranging from 3.9 to 15.2 miles per hour. The wheel loader has a static tipping load of 50,387 pounds at maximum reach with a straight frame and 43,810 pounds at the maximum steering angle of 40 degrees. Dump height with the 6.8-cubic-yard bucket is 10 feet, 9 inches; dump reach is 4 feet, 3 inches. Height at the bucket pivot point is 15 feet, 1 inch.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views