Doosan DL450 wheel loader offers outstanding breakout force, operator comfort and ease of maintenance
The 301-horsepower Doosan DL450 wheel loader offers outstanding breakout force for exceptional digging performance, along with a quiet, comfortable cabin and easily accessible maintenance points.
A robust Z-bar lifting system provides a bucket breakout force of 53,572 pounds. Depending on the application, the operator can choose between two working modes (Standard or Economy) in order to maximize production or minimize fuel consumption.
Available with rock buckets up to 4.5 cubic yards and general purpose buckets up to 6.3 cubic yards, the DL450 is designed for larger material handling applications, such as quarries, mines, demolition and industrial operations.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., markets the Doosan brand of products that includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 100 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan products, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views