Doosan DL450 wheel loader offers outstanding breakout force, operator comfort and ease of maintenance
The 301-horsepower Doosan DL450 wheel loader offers outstanding breakout force for exceptional digging performance, along with a quiet, comfortable cabin and easily accessible maintenance points.
A robust Z-bar lifting system provides a bucket breakout force of 53,572 pounds. Depending on the application, the operator can choose between two working modes (Standard or Economy) in order to maximize production or minimize fuel consumption.
Available with rock buckets up to 4.5 cubic yards and general purpose buckets up to 6.3 cubic yards, the DL450 is designed for larger material handling applications, such as quarries, mines, demolition and industrial operations.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., markets the Doosan brand of products that includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 100 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan products, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views