Doosan DX700LC excavator provides maximum productivity in heavy-duty mining applications
Doosan’s largest crawler excavator, the DX700LC, is designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications. With an operating weight of 156,748 pounds with standard boom and arm, 35.4-inch double grouser shoes and 4.32-cubic-yard bucket, the DX700LC provides a bucket breakout force of 78,485 pounds with standard bucket. Maximum digging reach is 41 feet 8 inches at ground level and maximum digging depth is 25 feet 5 inches. Providing optimum power and efficiency, the DX700LC features the new power mode control system, an electronic power optimizing system (EPOS) and a 6-cylinder “common rail” diesel engine.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., markets the Doosan brand of products which includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 100 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan products, visit http://www.doosanequipment.com/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views