Doosan DX700LC excavator provides maximum productivity in heavy-duty mining applications
Doosan’s largest crawler excavator, the DX700LC, is designed for heavy-duty mining and quarrying applications. With an operating weight of 156,748 pounds with standard boom and arm, 35.4-inch double grouser shoes and 4.32-cubic-yard bucket, the DX700LC provides a bucket breakout force of 78,485 pounds with standard bucket. Maximum digging reach is 41 feet 8 inches at ground level and maximum digging depth is 25 feet 5 inches. Providing optimum power and efficiency, the DX700LC features the new power mode control system, an electronic power optimizing system (EPOS) and a 6-cylinder “common rail” diesel engine.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., markets the Doosan brand of products which includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 100 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan products, visit http://www.doosanequipment.com/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views