Doosan, Equipment World mag award light tower in Contractor’s Dream Package sweepstakes
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently awarded in the Equipment World 2011 Contractor’s Dream Package sweepstakes. Equipment World is a sister publication to Better Roads magazine.
Kimmett accepted his prizes on Nov. 8 during a special presentation. Included with the new Doosan LSC light tower are a new truck, trailer and assorted light equipment products and services provided by numerous equipment manufacturers.
Arrowhead Enterprises was formed by Kimmett three years ago. The company specializes in marine and shoreline erosion work, land clearing and excavation.
“This is exactly the boost we needed to grow our company,” said Kimmett, who entered the sweepstakes through the magazine earlier this year.
The LSC light tower from Doosan Portable Power is designed with class-leading durability and reliability to meet rigorous rental standards. The LSC is ideal for illumination of special events, road and bridge construction, emergency and disaster relief, and general construction sites.
The LSC portable light tower features a compact platform for jobsite mobility as well as truckload maximization with 11 fully assembled units on a standard flatbed for cost-effective transportation. The light tower also utilizes up to 20 percent less space during storage and full operational deployment compared to the industry average, while maintaining its wind stability, static roll threshold and 30-foot extension capabilities.
The Equipment World Contractor’s Dream Package sweepstakes is in its 11th year. Equipment World is the leading trade publication serving the heavy/highway construction equipment industry including markets such as excavation, site preparation, and commercial building. The magazine, launched in 1989, is part of the construction division of Randall-Reilly with publications that cover the highway and heavy construction, aggregates, landscaping and used equipment markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views