Doosan Infracore: Matches breaker frequency to ground conditions
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the 27- to 37-metric-ton weight range, specifically the Doosan DX300LC and DX350LC. Rated in the 8,000 foot-pound impact energy class and delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the breaker requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 39.5 and 63.5 gallons per minute.
Standard features include a cradle-mounted grease station that delivers continuous grease flow, and blank-fire protection that uses a cushion of oil at the base of the cylinder to reduce metal-to-metal contact. The breaker’s suspension system extends excavator workgroup life by absorbing harmful vibrations and stress waves. A patented main valve design reduces hydraulic pressure peaks that can reduce pump life, crack excavator workgroup welds, and cause system overheating. An energy recovery system increases strike power by using energy generated by piston rebound.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents191 Views