Doosan Infracore: Matches breaker frequency to ground conditions
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the 27- to 37-metric-ton weight range, specifically the Doosan DX300LC and DX350LC. Rated in the 8,000 foot-pound impact energy class and delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the breaker requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 39.5 and 63.5 gallons per minute.
Standard features include a cradle-mounted grease station that delivers continuous grease flow, and blank-fire protection that uses a cushion of oil at the base of the cylinder to reduce metal-to-metal contact. The breaker’s suspension system extends excavator workgroup life by absorbing harmful vibrations and stress waves. A patented main valve design reduces hydraulic pressure peaks that can reduce pump life, crack excavator workgroup welds, and cause system overheating. An energy recovery system increases strike power by using energy generated by piston rebound.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views