Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations relocates in Miami
Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations has relocated to a new facility in the Miami, Fla., area.
The new physical address for Doosan Remarketing is 12690 Northwest South River Drive, Medley, Florida. 33178. The new main phone number is 305-715-0009, and the main fax number is 305-715-0080.
In its new location, Doosan Remarketing brings in used equipment from across the United States for remarketing to emerging markets, primarily throughout Latin America. Used equipment ranges from air compressors and generators to skid steer loaders and excavators.
Latin America Operations provides product and customer support for Doosan Portable Power throughout Latin America.
Team members based in the Miami office are the following:
- Gino Morin, remarketing and aftermarket territory manager;
- Ramon Santiago, logistics and sales support for the remarketing group;
- Jose Argumedo, product and service support for Latin America;
- Magdalena Andrade, customer service and support supervisor for Latin America;
- Elaine Dos Santos Perez, customer support representative for Latin America; and
- Tania Moises, customer service representative for Latin America.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs360 Views