Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations relocates in Miami
Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations has relocated to a new facility in the Miami, Fla., area.
The new physical address for Doosan Remarketing is 12690 Northwest South River Drive, Medley, Florida. 33178. The new main phone number is 305-715-0009, and the main fax number is 305-715-0080.
In its new location, Doosan Remarketing brings in used equipment from across the United States for remarketing to emerging markets, primarily throughout Latin America. Used equipment ranges from air compressors and generators to skid steer loaders and excavators.
Latin America Operations provides product and customer support for Doosan Portable Power throughout Latin America.
Team members based in the Miami office are the following:
- Gino Morin, remarketing and aftermarket territory manager;
- Ramon Santiago, logistics and sales support for the remarketing group;
- Jose Argumedo, product and service support for Latin America;
- Magdalena Andrade, customer service and support supervisor for Latin America;
- Elaine Dos Santos Perez, customer support representative for Latin America; and
- Tania Moises, customer service representative for Latin America.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views