Doosan mid-range hydraulic excavators feature ROPS cabs
The cabs will conform to the new ROPS standard established by ISO 12117-2: 2008, which applies to ROPS for hydraulic excavators as defined in ISO 6165 with a working mass of more than 6 metric tons and less than 50 metric tons.
Doosan excavator models covered under the ISO standard will range from the DX140LC to the DX480LC. The new ROPS-certified cabs will also be available on log loader models without cab risers.
The new ROPS cabs will not be available on Doosan DX520LC and DX700LC models or log loader models with cab risers. DX480LC excavators that exceed 50 metric tons due to certain optional equipment or larger attachments are also excluded.
In addition to conforming to the ISO standard, the new cabs will offer enhancements designed to improve operator comfort and convenience. These include the following:
- Pressurized cabs.
- Relocation of the fresh air filter to the outside of the cab.
- Control stands integrated into the seat assembly.
- Integration of the switch panel into the right-hand control stand.
- New orange and grey seats with retractable seat belts.
- An improved, optional, heated air suspension seat.
- An upgraded monitor panel with an automatic day/night mode.
- A rear-view camera as standard equipment.
Other enhancements include an easier opening front window and improved storage boxes.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views