Doosan: Mobile generators meet Tier 4i emissions
The four new models in Doosan Portable Power’s mobile generator portfolio meet federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) emission standards.
The new models include the G150 with a prime power rating at 152 kVA/122 kW; the G190, with a prime power rating at 194 kVA/155 kW; the G240, with a prime power rating at 238 kVA/190 kW; the G325, with a prime power rating at 326 kVA/261 kW. Controls on the generators this redesigned generator are simplified for easy operation and connection panels are more accessible.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views