Doosan: Mobile generators meet Tier 4i emissions
The four new models in Doosan Portable Power’s mobile generator portfolio meet federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) emission standards.
The new models include the G150 with a prime power rating at 152 kVA/122 kW; the G190, with a prime power rating at 194 kVA/155 kW; the G240, with a prime power rating at 238 kVA/190 kW; the G325, with a prime power rating at 326 kVA/261 kW. Controls on the generators this redesigned generator are simplified for easy operation and connection panels are more accessible.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views