Doosan names distributor in Albany, N.Y.
Abele Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc. has been named a distributor for Doosan excavators and wheel loaders in the Albany, N.Y., area. Abele will handle the Doosan line in the counties of Schoharie, Albany, Rensselaer, Greene, and Ulster.
Abele will offer 16 Doosan crawler excavator models with operating weights from 14 to 71 metric tons; four wheeled excavator models from 5.5 to 20.8 metric tons; and 10 wheel loader models from 106 to 335 horsepower.
Based in Albany since 1875, Abele Tractor & Equipment is a family-owned and operated company that specializes in sales, service, parts, rentals, and leasing for construction, demolition, excavation, contractor, commercial, turf maintenance, and residential equipment. A member of the Association of Equipment Distributors (AED), Abele maintains an extensive rental fleet of more than 500 new and used machines.
“In addition, we fully stand behind everything we sell,” said Rod Abele, president of Abele Tractor & Equipment, in a press release from Doosan. “Our staff includes 15 factory-trained service technicians, and we maintain a well-stocked parts inventory to serve the needs of our customers.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views