Doosan names distributor in Albany, N.Y.
Abele Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc. has been named a distributor for Doosan excavators and wheel loaders in the Albany, N.Y., area. Abele will handle the Doosan line in the counties of Schoharie, Albany, Rensselaer, Greene, and Ulster.
Abele will offer 16 Doosan crawler excavator models with operating weights from 14 to 71 metric tons; four wheeled excavator models from 5.5 to 20.8 metric tons; and 10 wheel loader models from 106 to 335 horsepower.
Based in Albany since 1875, Abele Tractor & Equipment is a family-owned and operated company that specializes in sales, service, parts, rentals, and leasing for construction, demolition, excavation, contractor, commercial, turf maintenance, and residential equipment. A member of the Association of Equipment Distributors (AED), Abele maintains an extensive rental fleet of more than 500 new and used machines.
“In addition, we fully stand behind everything we sell,” said Rod Abele, president of Abele Tractor & Equipment, in a press release from Doosan. “Our staff includes 15 factory-trained service technicians, and we maintain a well-stocked parts inventory to serve the needs of our customers.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views