Doosan names JWH Equipment as authorized dealer
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment.
JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, Copiah, Greene, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Madison, Neshoba, Newton, Noxubee, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, Wayne, Winston and Yazoo.
JWH Equipment serves industrial and commercial construction applications and related subcontractor services, as well as sales and service of large construction equipment. The addition of Doosan Portable Power products will allow JWH Equipment to include mobile generators, air compressors and portable lighting systems for municipal and commercial construction to its offering.
“There are several equipment rental options for contractors in our service area, but none that actually sell portable equipment,” said Joseph Hayles, founder of JWH Equipment. “Representing Doosan Portable Power as an authorized dealer allows us to sell, rent and service portable air compressors, generators and lighting equipment, and opens doors to new business opportunities with additional subcontractors and municipalities.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views