Doosan Portable Power donates $4,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
The donation is intended to support Susan G. Komen and the organization’s efforts to increase breast cancer awareness.
This is not Doosan’s first donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In 2011, Doosan Portable Power created a line of pink products: a P185 air compressor, G25 mobile generator and LSC light tower. Dealers had the opportunity to purchase these pink products in support of the cause.
Doosan Portable Power offers a line of pink merchandise, located in the “Doosan Cares” section of Doosan’s online store. The company donates 10 percent of proceeds from the pink merchandise to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC814 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views