Doosan Portable Power donates $4,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
The donation is intended to support Susan G. Komen and the organization’s efforts to increase breast cancer awareness.
This is not Doosan’s first donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In 2011, Doosan Portable Power created a line of pink products: a P185 air compressor, G25 mobile generator and LSC light tower. Dealers had the opportunity to purchase these pink products in support of the cause.
Doosan Portable Power offers a line of pink merchandise, located in the “Doosan Cares” section of Doosan’s online store. The company donates 10 percent of proceeds from the pink merchandise to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views