Doosan Portable Power donates $4,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
The donation is intended to support Susan G. Komen and the organization’s efforts to increase breast cancer awareness.
This is not Doosan’s first donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In 2011, Doosan Portable Power created a line of pink products: a P185 air compressor, G25 mobile generator and LSC light tower. Dealers had the opportunity to purchase these pink products in support of the cause.
Doosan Portable Power offers a line of pink merchandise, located in the “Doosan Cares” section of Doosan’s online store. The company donates 10 percent of proceeds from the pink merchandise to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs200 Views