Doosan Portable Power donates $4,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
The donation is intended to support Susan G. Komen and the organization’s efforts to increase breast cancer awareness.
This is not Doosan’s first donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In 2011, Doosan Portable Power created a line of pink products: a P185 air compressor, G25 mobile generator and LSC light tower. Dealers had the opportunity to purchase these pink products in support of the cause.
Doosan Portable Power offers a line of pink merchandise, located in the “Doosan Cares” section of Doosan’s online store. The company donates 10 percent of proceeds from the pink merchandise to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views