Doosan Portable Power donates $4,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
The donation is intended to support Susan G. Komen and the organization’s efforts to increase breast cancer awareness.
This is not Doosan’s first donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In 2011, Doosan Portable Power created a line of pink products: a P185 air compressor, G25 mobile generator and LSC light tower. Dealers had the opportunity to purchase these pink products in support of the cause.
Doosan Portable Power offers a line of pink merchandise, located in the “Doosan Cares” section of Doosan’s online store. The company donates 10 percent of proceeds from the pink merchandise to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers220 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show185 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs166 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views