Doosan Portable Power helps Purple Heart Homes, volunteers build veteran’s custom home
Doosan Portable Power last month worked to help a Marine Corps veteran move from Spartansburg, South Carolina, to Denver, North Carolina.
Doosan Portable Power teamed up with Purple Heart Homes and other volunteering organizations and community members on July 12 to help build a home for the 8-year service veteran, his wife and their four children.
The project was part of an ongoing effort by Purple Heart Homes to build customized homes that fit the needs of service-disabled veterans.
Amy Meadows, Doosan Portable Power marketing communications specialist, organized the Doosan Portable Power team participation.
“Organizations like Purple Heart Homes make an incredible impact on these families — letting them know their sacrifices are recognized, their service is appreciated, and that as a community, we’re grateful,” Meadows said. “We were absolutely honored to be a part of this effort.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views