Doosan Portable Power hires channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Trayson Mathias is Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager and will be responsible for managing the complete customer order process as well as providing support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than five years as the company’s district manager in Calgary, Alberta. Prior to working with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias worked with Ingersoll Rand for two years as an application engineer.
He earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto and is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman is Doosan Portable Power’s marketing order specialist and will be responsible for product delivery, customer experience and product specialist support. Goodman has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than six years as a lean six sigma analyst.
He earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views