Doosan Portable Power hires channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Trayson Mathias is Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager and will be responsible for managing the complete customer order process as well as providing support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than five years as the company’s district manager in Calgary, Alberta. Prior to working with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias worked with Ingersoll Rand for two years as an application engineer.
He earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto and is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman is Doosan Portable Power’s marketing order specialist and will be responsible for product delivery, customer experience and product specialist support. Goodman has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than six years as a lean six sigma analyst.
He earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views