Doosan Portable Power hires channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Trayson Mathias is Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager and will be responsible for managing the complete customer order process as well as providing support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than five years as the company’s district manager in Calgary, Alberta. Prior to working with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias worked with Ingersoll Rand for two years as an application engineer.
He earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto and is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman is Doosan Portable Power’s marketing order specialist and will be responsible for product delivery, customer experience and product specialist support. Goodman has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than six years as a lean six sigma analyst.
He earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views