Doosan Portable Power hires channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Trayson Mathias is Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager and will be responsible for managing the complete customer order process as well as providing support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than five years as the company’s district manager in Calgary, Alberta. Prior to working with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias worked with Ingersoll Rand for two years as an application engineer.
He earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto and is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman is Doosan Portable Power’s marketing order specialist and will be responsible for product delivery, customer experience and product specialist support. Goodman has worked with Doosan Portable Power for more than six years as a lean six sigma analyst.
He earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views