Doosan product marketing manager Wyatt Franks appointed secretary of EGSA Green Committee
The Green Committee for the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has appointed Wyatt Franks as the association’s secretary at the annual EGSA Spring Convention in Sarasota, Florida, in March.
Franks is assistant product marketing manager for North American generator products at Doosan Portable Power.
The Green Committee promotes green technologies, including green programs, regulations and policies and procedures to help lower emissions, reduce carbon footprint and improve business profits. The committee also educates EGSA members about involvement opportunities associated with green technologies.
Other EGSA Green Committee members include Jim McDonald, Dave Phillips and Vaughn Beasley.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views