Doosan product marketing manager Wyatt Franks appointed secretary of EGSA Green Committee
The Green Committee for the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has appointed Wyatt Franks as the association’s secretary at the annual EGSA Spring Convention in Sarasota, Florida, in March.
Franks is assistant product marketing manager for North American generator products at Doosan Portable Power.
The Green Committee promotes green technologies, including green programs, regulations and policies and procedures to help lower emissions, reduce carbon footprint and improve business profits. The committee also educates EGSA members about involvement opportunities associated with green technologies.
Other EGSA Green Committee members include Jim McDonald, Dave Phillips and Vaughn Beasley.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction481 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views