Doosan product marketing manager Wyatt Franks appointed secretary of EGSA Green Committee
The Green Committee for the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has appointed Wyatt Franks as the association’s secretary at the annual EGSA Spring Convention in Sarasota, Florida, in March.
Franks is assistant product marketing manager for North American generator products at Doosan Portable Power.
The Green Committee promotes green technologies, including green programs, regulations and policies and procedures to help lower emissions, reduce carbon footprint and improve business profits. The committee also educates EGSA members about involvement opportunities associated with green technologies.
Other EGSA Green Committee members include Jim McDonald, Dave Phillips and Vaughn Beasley.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views