Doosan product marketing manager Wyatt Franks appointed secretary of EGSA Green Committee
The Green Committee for the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has appointed Wyatt Franks as the association’s secretary at the annual EGSA Spring Convention in Sarasota, Florida, in March.
Franks is assistant product marketing manager for North American generator products at Doosan Portable Power.
The Green Committee promotes green technologies, including green programs, regulations and policies and procedures to help lower emissions, reduce carbon footprint and improve business profits. The committee also educates EGSA members about involvement opportunities associated with green technologies.
Other EGSA Green Committee members include Jim McDonald, Dave Phillips and Vaughn Beasley.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views