Doosan product marketing manager Wyatt Franks appointed secretary of EGSA Green Committee
The Green Committee for the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) has appointed Wyatt Franks as the association’s secretary at the annual EGSA Spring Convention in Sarasota, Florida, in March.
Franks is assistant product marketing manager for North American generator products at Doosan Portable Power.
The Green Committee promotes green technologies, including green programs, regulations and policies and procedures to help lower emissions, reduce carbon footprint and improve business profits. The committee also educates EGSA members about involvement opportunities associated with green technologies.
Other EGSA Green Committee members include Jim McDonald, Dave Phillips and Vaughn Beasley.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company378 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views