Dressta TD-25M Crawler Dozer
Equipped with a 27.5 cubic yard blade capacity, a joystick operated double tilt/pitch blade system and 91,491 lbs. of operating weight, the TD-25 offers precise dozing performance across a variety of terrains.
A two speed gearing system delivers superior traction, while its sloped engine hood design provides enhanced operator visibility to the blade equipment for increased productivity and versatility on the jobsite.
Outfitted with all the quality and comfort features customers have come to expect from Dressta products, the TD-25M is sure to impress and more importantly perform in the field.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views