Dressta TD-25M Crawler Dozer
Equipped with a 27.5 cubic yard blade capacity, a joystick operated double tilt/pitch blade system and 91,491 lbs. of operating weight, the TD-25 offers precise dozing performance across a variety of terrains.
A two speed gearing system delivers superior traction, while its sloped engine hood design provides enhanced operator visibility to the blade equipment for increased productivity and versatility on the jobsite.
Outfitted with all the quality and comfort features customers have come to expect from Dressta products, the TD-25M is sure to impress and more importantly perform in the field.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views