Dressta TD-25M Crawler Dozer
Equipped with a 27.5 cubic yard blade capacity, a joystick operated double tilt/pitch blade system and 91,491 lbs. of operating weight, the TD-25 offers precise dozing performance across a variety of terrains.
A two speed gearing system delivers superior traction, while its sloped engine hood design provides enhanced operator visibility to the blade equipment for increased productivity and versatility on the jobsite.
Outfitted with all the quality and comfort features customers have come to expect from Dressta products, the TD-25M is sure to impress and more importantly perform in the field.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views