Dressta TD-25M Crawler Dozer
Equipped with a 27.5 cubic yard blade capacity, a joystick operated double tilt/pitch blade system and 91,491 lbs. of operating weight, the TD-25 offers precise dozing performance across a variety of terrains.
A two speed gearing system delivers superior traction, while its sloped engine hood design provides enhanced operator visibility to the blade equipment for increased productivity and versatility on the jobsite.
Outfitted with all the quality and comfort features customers have come to expect from Dressta products, the TD-25M is sure to impress and more importantly perform in the field.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151071 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production729 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success539 Views