Dressta TD-25M Crawler Dozer
Equipped with a 27.5 cubic yard blade capacity, a joystick operated double tilt/pitch blade system and 91,491 lbs. of operating weight, the TD-25 offers precise dozing performance across a variety of terrains.
A two speed gearing system delivers superior traction, while its sloped engine hood design provides enhanced operator visibility to the blade equipment for increased productivity and versatility on the jobsite.
Outfitted with all the quality and comfort features customers have come to expect from Dressta products, the TD-25M is sure to impress and more importantly perform in the field.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views