DSC President Bob Wetta named 2014 Dredger of the Year
Wetta was honored with the award at the Dredging Summit & Expo in Toronto.
He has been an active member of WEDA for more than 10 years, serving in various roles including president and vice president.
“Bob Wetta is a great friend and colleague. He has done so much for the industry and is always prompt in answering any questions related to dredging and equipment or to troubleshoot or advise on an interesting project. Bob is truly an asset to the U.S. dredging industry,” commented Ram K. Mohan, PE, PhD, Chairman and President of WEDA.
Wetta is the 24th recipient of the award since its inception in 1991.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views