DSC President Bob Wetta named 2014 Dredger of the Year
Wetta was honored with the award at the Dredging Summit & Expo in Toronto.
He has been an active member of WEDA for more than 10 years, serving in various roles including president and vice president.
“Bob Wetta is a great friend and colleague. He has done so much for the industry and is always prompt in answering any questions related to dredging and equipment or to troubleshoot or advise on an interesting project. Bob is truly an asset to the U.S. dredging industry,” commented Ram K. Mohan, PE, PhD, Chairman and President of WEDA.
Wetta is the 24th recipient of the award since its inception in 1991.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views