DSC President Bob Wetta named 2014 Dredger of the Year
Wetta was honored with the award at the Dredging Summit & Expo in Toronto.
He has been an active member of WEDA for more than 10 years, serving in various roles including president and vice president.
“Bob Wetta is a great friend and colleague. He has done so much for the industry and is always prompt in answering any questions related to dredging and equipment or to troubleshoot or advise on an interesting project. Bob is truly an asset to the U.S. dredging industry,” commented Ram K. Mohan, PE, PhD, Chairman and President of WEDA.
Wetta is the 24th recipient of the award since its inception in 1991.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs360 Views