DSC President Bob Wetta named 2014 Dredger of the Year
Wetta was honored with the award at the Dredging Summit & Expo in Toronto.
He has been an active member of WEDA for more than 10 years, serving in various roles including president and vice president.
“Bob Wetta is a great friend and colleague. He has done so much for the industry and is always prompt in answering any questions related to dredging and equipment or to troubleshoot or advise on an interesting project. Bob is truly an asset to the U.S. dredging industry,” commented Ram K. Mohan, PE, PhD, Chairman and President of WEDA.
Wetta is the 24th recipient of the award since its inception in 1991.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views