DSI Launches Basic Tool & Equipment Manager Software.
January 6, 2011/Redmond, Washington/ Dynamic Systems, Inc., a Redmond, Washington software developer specializing in data collection applications has announced the release of a low cost tool & equipment manager based on bar code technology.
About Dynamic Systems (DSI)
In business since 1981, DSI provides bar code systems that track tool & equipment, documents, work orders, inventory, time and attendance and job costing. Barcode Tracking has been proven to be the most accurate and efficient method of tracking or counting items.
Release of Basic Tool Manager
DSI has announced the immediate release of “Basic Tool Manager”, targeted for companies who want to reduce the loss of tools and save time tracking down equipment and tools. “I’m impressed with the simplicity and adaptability of your tool and equipment management system. It’s affordable for all companies, even those with just a few employees,” stated Bill Allen, Process Control Consultant.
If it requires one minute checking a tool in and out, and if the company’s staff spends even 20 minutes a day searching for tools or servicing equipment, the overhead savings is dramatic. “Loss of tools and malfunctioning equipment is a major overhead cost for the construction industry. Our customers see a typical payback for the Tool Manager within 3-4 months,” states Alison Falco, President of Dynamic Systems.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views