DSI Launches Basic Tool & Equipment Manager Software.
January 6, 2011/Redmond, Washington/ Dynamic Systems, Inc., a Redmond, Washington software developer specializing in data collection applications has announced the release of a low cost tool & equipment manager based on bar code technology.
About Dynamic Systems (DSI)
In business since 1981, DSI provides bar code systems that track tool & equipment, documents, work orders, inventory, time and attendance and job costing. Barcode Tracking has been proven to be the most accurate and efficient method of tracking or counting items.
Release of Basic Tool Manager
DSI has announced the immediate release of “Basic Tool Manager”, targeted for companies who want to reduce the loss of tools and save time tracking down equipment and tools. “I’m impressed with the simplicity and adaptability of your tool and equipment management system. It’s affordable for all companies, even those with just a few employees,” stated Bill Allen, Process Control Consultant.
If it requires one minute checking a tool in and out, and if the company’s staff spends even 20 minutes a day searching for tools or servicing equipment, the overhead savings is dramatic. “Loss of tools and malfunctioning equipment is a major overhead cost for the construction industry. Our customers see a typical payback for the Tool Manager within 3-4 months,” states Alison Falco, President of Dynamic Systems.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views