DSI Launches Basic Tool & Equipment Manager Software.
January 6, 2011/Redmond, Washington/ Dynamic Systems, Inc., a Redmond, Washington software developer specializing in data collection applications has announced the release of a low cost tool & equipment manager based on bar code technology.
About Dynamic Systems (DSI)
In business since 1981, DSI provides bar code systems that track tool & equipment, documents, work orders, inventory, time and attendance and job costing. Barcode Tracking has been proven to be the most accurate and efficient method of tracking or counting items.
Release of Basic Tool Manager
DSI has announced the immediate release of “Basic Tool Manager”, targeted for companies who want to reduce the loss of tools and save time tracking down equipment and tools. “I’m impressed with the simplicity and adaptability of your tool and equipment management system. It’s affordable for all companies, even those with just a few employees,” stated Bill Allen, Process Control Consultant.
If it requires one minute checking a tool in and out, and if the company’s staff spends even 20 minutes a day searching for tools or servicing equipment, the overhead savings is dramatic. “Loss of tools and malfunctioning equipment is a major overhead cost for the construction industry. Our customers see a typical payback for the Tool Manager within 3-4 months,” states Alison Falco, President of Dynamic Systems.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views