DuraClass debuts heavy-duty dump truck body
The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. The HPT-B1 has capacity ranges from 10- to 20-yds., the company says.
DuraClass adds the HPT-B2 features an open fender design, which decreases the possible areas for rust and the overall body weight. The body comes in 10- and 11-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. AR400 carbon steel, and 14- to 18-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. Hi-Tensile carbon steel. The HPT-B2 also has an option for stainless steel, the company says.
Editor’s note: This article was originally written by Jason Cannon, Online Managing Editor of Hard Working Trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1067 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry319 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views