DuraClass debuts heavy-duty dump truck body
The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. The HPT-B1 has capacity ranges from 10- to 20-yds., the company says.
DuraClass adds the HPT-B2 features an open fender design, which decreases the possible areas for rust and the overall body weight. The body comes in 10- and 11-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. AR400 carbon steel, and 14- to 18-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. Hi-Tensile carbon steel. The HPT-B2 also has an option for stainless steel, the company says.
Editor’s note: This article was originally written by Jason Cannon, Online Managing Editor of Hard Working Trucks.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views