DuraClass debuts heavy-duty dump truck body
The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. The HPT-B1 has capacity ranges from 10- to 20-yds., the company says.
DuraClass adds the HPT-B2 features an open fender design, which decreases the possible areas for rust and the overall body weight. The body comes in 10- and 11-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. AR400 carbon steel, and 14- to 18-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. Hi-Tensile carbon steel. The HPT-B2 also has an option for stainless steel, the company says.
Editor’s note: This article was originally written by Jason Cannon, Online Managing Editor of Hard Working Trucks.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views