DuraClass debuts heavy-duty dump truck body
The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. The HPT-B1 has capacity ranges from 10- to 20-yds., the company says.
DuraClass adds the HPT-B2 features an open fender design, which decreases the possible areas for rust and the overall body weight. The body comes in 10- and 11-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. AR400 carbon steel, and 14- to 18-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. Hi-Tensile carbon steel. The HPT-B2 also has an option for stainless steel, the company says.
Editor’s note: This article was originally written by Jason Cannon, Online Managing Editor of Hard Working Trucks.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views