DuraClass debuts heavy-duty dump truck body
The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. The HPT-B1 has capacity ranges from 10- to 20-yds., the company says.
DuraClass adds the HPT-B2 features an open fender design, which decreases the possible areas for rust and the overall body weight. The body comes in 10- and 11-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. AR400 carbon steel, and 14- to 18-ft. lengths in 3/16 in. Hi-Tensile carbon steel. The HPT-B2 also has an option for stainless steel, the company says.
Editor’s note: This article was originally written by Jason Cannon, Online Managing Editor of Hard Working Trucks.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views