DURACLASS SIDEWINDER PROVIDES STRENGTH AND FUNCTIONALITY
TISHOMINGO, Miss.- Duraclass provides the versatile Sidewinder. The Sidewinder offers a solution for spreading material during the winter months and operates as a standard dump body in warmer climates.
The patented body sidewall, shaped into a contiuous top rail, side and running board configuration, prevents potential moisture and freeze problems. A front-mounted inverted telescopic hoist with hard chrome-plated sleeves eliminates the need for cylinder contamination.
The Duraclass Sidewinder allows operators to spread up to 25-foot widths of sand or salt with contiuous feed from the dump body. High-quality construction including COR-TEN® steel, a heavy-duty braced tailgate, and contiuous welding provide strength and durability.
Truck Bodies and Equipment International, Inc. (TBEI) is a leading manufacturer of truck body equipment. The company”s promise to the market, “Precision and Performance in Everything That We Do,” is reflected in the brands sold under the TBEI name: Ox, Duraclass (formerly Heil by TBEI), Rugbym Crysteel, J-Craft and Hardee. TBEI is headquartered in Eden Prarie, MN with manufacturing and distribution facilities across the United States.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views