DURACLASS SIDEWINDER PROVIDES STRENGTH AND FUNCTIONALITY
TISHOMINGO, Miss.- Duraclass provides the versatile Sidewinder. The Sidewinder offers a solution for spreading material during the winter months and operates as a standard dump body in warmer climates.
The patented body sidewall, shaped into a contiuous top rail, side and running board configuration, prevents potential moisture and freeze problems. A front-mounted inverted telescopic hoist with hard chrome-plated sleeves eliminates the need for cylinder contamination.
The Duraclass Sidewinder allows operators to spread up to 25-foot widths of sand or salt with contiuous feed from the dump body. High-quality construction including COR-TEN® steel, a heavy-duty braced tailgate, and contiuous welding provide strength and durability.
Truck Bodies and Equipment International, Inc. (TBEI) is a leading manufacturer of truck body equipment. The company”s promise to the market, “Precision and Performance in Everything That We Do,” is reflected in the brands sold under the TBEI name: Ox, Duraclass (formerly Heil by TBEI), Rugbym Crysteel, J-Craft and Hardee. TBEI is headquartered in Eden Prarie, MN with manufacturing and distribution facilities across the United States.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production654 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views