DURACLASS SIDEWINDER PROVIDES STRENGTH AND FUNCTIONALITY
TISHOMINGO, Miss.- Duraclass provides the versatile Sidewinder. The Sidewinder offers a solution for spreading material during the winter months and operates as a standard dump body in warmer climates.
The patented body sidewall, shaped into a contiuous top rail, side and running board configuration, prevents potential moisture and freeze problems. A front-mounted inverted telescopic hoist with hard chrome-plated sleeves eliminates the need for cylinder contamination.
The Duraclass Sidewinder allows operators to spread up to 25-foot widths of sand or salt with contiuous feed from the dump body. High-quality construction including COR-TEN® steel, a heavy-duty braced tailgate, and contiuous welding provide strength and durability.
Truck Bodies and Equipment International, Inc. (TBEI) is a leading manufacturer of truck body equipment. The company”s promise to the market, “Precision and Performance in Everything That We Do,” is reflected in the brands sold under the TBEI name: Ox, Duraclass (formerly Heil by TBEI), Rugbym Crysteel, J-Craft and Hardee. TBEI is headquartered in Eden Prarie, MN with manufacturing and distribution facilities across the United States.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views