Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100 offers powerful dust suppression
Dust Control Technology says its new DustBoss DB-100 dust-suppression unit is engineered for use in large quarries. With a range of more than 100 meters, the machine is able to reach stockpiles 200 to 300 feet high. The atomized misting unit stands nearly 10 feet tall and can cover an area of 280,000 square feet from a single location. The machine is fed by a manifold of 30 brass nozzles that are specifically sized and positioned. It features simple, user-defined 359-degree oscillation with an adjustable elevation from -7 to 45 degrees; and can be outfitted with a dosing pump to meter in surfactants or tackifiers to enhance the binding of dust particles. Despite its large size, the unit is said to require minimal maintenance — lubrication of fan motor bearings is recommended every 10,000 hours, while the oscillating motor is lubricated for life.
Dust Control Technology | www.dustboss.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views