Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100 offers powerful dust suppression
Dust Control Technology says its new DustBoss DB-100 dust-suppression unit is engineered for use in large quarries. With a range of more than 100 meters, the machine is able to reach stockpiles 200 to 300 feet high. The atomized misting unit stands nearly 10 feet tall and can cover an area of 280,000 square feet from a single location. The machine is fed by a manifold of 30 brass nozzles that are specifically sized and positioned. It features simple, user-defined 359-degree oscillation with an adjustable elevation from -7 to 45 degrees; and can be outfitted with a dosing pump to meter in surfactants or tackifiers to enhance the binding of dust particles. Despite its large size, the unit is said to require minimal maintenance — lubrication of fan motor bearings is recommended every 10,000 hours, while the oscillating motor is lubricated for life.
Dust Control Technology | www.dustboss.com.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views