Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100 offers powerful dust suppression
Dust Control Technology says its new DustBoss DB-100 dust-suppression unit is engineered for use in large quarries. With a range of more than 100 meters, the machine is able to reach stockpiles 200 to 300 feet high. The atomized misting unit stands nearly 10 feet tall and can cover an area of 280,000 square feet from a single location. The machine is fed by a manifold of 30 brass nozzles that are specifically sized and positioned. It features simple, user-defined 359-degree oscillation with an adjustable elevation from -7 to 45 degrees; and can be outfitted with a dosing pump to meter in surfactants or tackifiers to enhance the binding of dust particles. Despite its large size, the unit is said to require minimal maintenance — lubrication of fan motor bearings is recommended every 10,000 hours, while the oscillating motor is lubricated for life.
Dust Control Technology | www.dustboss.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle424 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew178 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views