Dyno Nobel, Doosan Portable Power, Eriez launch websites, webpages (Information Library)
New company website
Dyno Nobel has launched a new website that offers access to product and service details, innovation information and career opportunities. Designed for use with computers and mobile devices, the website features a clean design and easy-to-navigate functionality.
Dyno Nobel | dynonobel.com
Doosan Portable Power has revamped its website, which now features four main tabs — Products, Aftermarket, News and Media, and Company Information — to make the site easy to navigate. The website’s homepage includes recent company announcements, a dealer locator and a dealer portal link and social media icons that take visitors to the company’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
Doosan Portable Power | doosanportablepower.com
The processing solutions webpage on the Eriez website highlights 175 processing solutions. Categorized by industry, the solutions explain how customers used Eriez equipment to solve separation and material handling challenges. The company said the examples could help operators experiencing similar problems.
Eriez | eriez.com/ProcessingSolutions
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies504 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views