Dyno Nobel, Doosan Portable Power, Eriez launch websites, webpages (Information Library)
New company website
Dyno Nobel has launched a new website that offers access to product and service details, innovation information and career opportunities. Designed for use with computers and mobile devices, the website features a clean design and easy-to-navigate functionality.
Dyno Nobel | dynonobel.com
Doosan Portable Power has revamped its website, which now features four main tabs — Products, Aftermarket, News and Media, and Company Information — to make the site easy to navigate. The website’s homepage includes recent company announcements, a dealer locator and a dealer portal link and social media icons that take visitors to the company’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
Doosan Portable Power | doosanportablepower.com
The processing solutions webpage on the Eriez website highlights 175 processing solutions. Categorized by industry, the solutions explain how customers used Eriez equipment to solve separation and material handling challenges. The company said the examples could help operators experiencing similar problems.
Eriez | eriez.com/ProcessingSolutions
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views