Dyno Nobel, Doosan Portable Power, Eriez launch websites, webpages (Information Library)
New company website
Dyno Nobel has launched a new website that offers access to product and service details, innovation information and career opportunities. Designed for use with computers and mobile devices, the website features a clean design and easy-to-navigate functionality.
Dyno Nobel | dynonobel.com
Doosan Portable Power has revamped its website, which now features four main tabs — Products, Aftermarket, News and Media, and Company Information — to make the site easy to navigate. The website’s homepage includes recent company announcements, a dealer locator and a dealer portal link and social media icons that take visitors to the company’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
Doosan Portable Power | doosanportablepower.com
The processing solutions webpage on the Eriez website highlights 175 processing solutions. Categorized by industry, the solutions explain how customers used Eriez equipment to solve separation and material handling challenges. The company said the examples could help operators experiencing similar problems.
Eriez | eriez.com/ProcessingSolutions
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029258 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013183 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views