East’s new built-in tarp storage boxes for drop-deck trailers
East Manufacturing’s new all-aluminum tarp storage box is built into the floor of the upper or lower deck, offering safe and convenient access and saving time when tarping loads. Depth configurations vary based on the drop at the neck and beam depth of the drop deck trailer, and can be placed in either deck, or in both.
The upper deck storage box measures 35 inches long by 13 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 22 inches. The lower deck box measures 49 1/2 inches long by 42 1/2 inches wide with a 21-inch maximum depth.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views