East’s new built-in tarp storage boxes for drop-deck trailers
East Manufacturing’s new all-aluminum tarp storage box is built into the floor of the upper or lower deck, offering safe and convenient access and saving time when tarping loads. Depth configurations vary based on the drop at the neck and beam depth of the drop deck trailer, and can be placed in either deck, or in both.
The upper deck storage box measures 35 inches long by 13 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 22 inches. The lower deck box measures 49 1/2 inches long by 42 1/2 inches wide with a 21-inch maximum depth.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views