East’s new built-in tarp storage boxes for drop-deck trailers
East Manufacturing’s new all-aluminum tarp storage box is built into the floor of the upper or lower deck, offering safe and convenient access and saving time when tarping loads. Depth configurations vary based on the drop at the neck and beam depth of the drop deck trailer, and can be placed in either deck, or in both.
The upper deck storage box measures 35 inches long by 13 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 22 inches. The lower deck box measures 49 1/2 inches long by 42 1/2 inches wide with a 21-inch maximum depth.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views