EDGE® Buckets by CEAttachments, Inc.
CEA offers many EDGE Dirt/Construction buckets, including Extended Dirt with a longer bottom and lower profile for grading, or Heavy-Duty for tough digging and material handling, both with or without flush mounted teeth and in standard, high-heel or low-heel models. These buckets feature excellent cutting edge visibility and high breakout force. Sizes from 48 in. to 96 in. with heaped capacities from 11.4 ft3 to 23 ft3. Toothbars, bolt-on cutting edges and serrated bolt-on cutting edges are optional to make your bucket more versatile.
Other buckets include bulk material, snow, utility/general purpose, skeleton rock, 4-in-1 combination, side discharge, grapple and more.
Call CEAttachments toll free at 866-232-8224 or visit online for specs and video at www.ceattachments.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views