EDGE® Buckets by CEAttachments, Inc.
CEA offers many EDGE Dirt/Construction buckets, including Extended Dirt with a longer bottom and lower profile for grading, or Heavy-Duty for tough digging and material handling, both with or without flush mounted teeth and in standard, high-heel or low-heel models. These buckets feature excellent cutting edge visibility and high breakout force. Sizes from 48 in. to 96 in. with heaped capacities from 11.4 ft3 to 23 ft3. Toothbars, bolt-on cutting edges and serrated bolt-on cutting edges are optional to make your bucket more versatile.
Other buckets include bulk material, snow, utility/general purpose, skeleton rock, 4-in-1 combination, side discharge, grapple and more.
Call CEAttachments toll free at 866-232-8224 or visit online for specs and video at www.ceattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views