EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Grader Rake is an economical way to scarify, smooth and level hard-packed soil in landscaping and agricultural applications. It separates debris from dirt and soil and works great for job site cleanup. Heavy-duty spring tines increase digging action for grading, while the full-floating design and oscillation can follow compound grades. Hydraulically angles up to 20 degrees right and left. For more information call 866.232.8224 or visit http://www.ceattach.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)414 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views