EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Grader Rake is an economical way to scarify, smooth and level hard-packed soil in landscaping and agricultural applications. It separates debris from dirt and soil and works great for job site cleanup. Heavy-duty spring tines increase digging action for grading, while the full-floating design and oscillation can follow compound grades. Hydraulically angles up to 20 degrees right and left. For more information call 866.232.8224 or visit http://www.ceattach.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views