EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Grader Rake is an economical way to scarify, smooth and level hard-packed soil in landscaping and agricultural applications. It separates debris from dirt and soil and works great for job site cleanup. Heavy-duty spring tines increase digging action for grading, while the full-floating design and oscillation can follow compound grades. Hydraulically angles up to 20 degrees right and left. For more information call 866.232.8224 or visit http://www.ceattach.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views