EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Grader Rake is an economical way to scarify, smooth and level hard-packed soil in landscaping and agricultural applications. It separates debris from dirt and soil and works great for job site cleanup. Heavy-duty spring tines increase digging action for grading, while the full-floating design and oscillation can follow compound grades. Hydraulically angles up to 20 degrees right and left. For more information call 866.232.8224 or visit http://www.ceattach.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention247 Views