EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Grader Rake is an economical way to scarify, smooth and level hard-packed soil in landscaping and agricultural applications. It separates debris from dirt and soil and works great for job site cleanup. Heavy-duty spring tines increase digging action for grading, while the full-floating design and oscillation can follow compound grades. Hydraulically angles up to 20 degrees right and left. For more information call 866.232.8224 or visit http://www.ceattach.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views