EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper by CEAttachments, Inc.
Cut hardwoods up to 8″ in diameter with the EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper from CEAttachments Inc. This unit is designed for skid steer loaders and its long reach and standard power tilt systems allow easy access for removal of trees, branches and brush from overrun in pastures, fields and fence rows. The cutting head is hydraulically controlled from the operator”s compartment and rotates 180°. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com, or call 866.232.8224!
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant485 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call262 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania257 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views