EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper by CEAttachments, Inc.
Cut hardwoods up to 8″ in diameter with the EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper from CEAttachments Inc. This unit is designed for skid steer loaders and its long reach and standard power tilt systems allow easy access for removal of trees, branches and brush from overrun in pastures, fields and fence rows. The cutting head is hydraulically controlled from the operator”s compartment and rotates 180°. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com, or call 866.232.8224!
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention169 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views