EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper by CEAttachments, Inc.
Cut hardwoods up to 8″ in diameter with the EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper from CEAttachments Inc. This unit is designed for skid steer loaders and its long reach and standard power tilt systems allow easy access for removal of trees, branches and brush from overrun in pastures, fields and fence rows. The cutting head is hydraulically controlled from the operator”s compartment and rotates 180°. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com, or call 866.232.8224!
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility910 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views