EDGE® Skeleton Rock Bucket by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Rock Bucket is perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in landscaping and agricultural applications. Features of the skeleton Rock Bucket include high tensile steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads, an open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly, and a low-profile design for great visibility. Two locations on the bucket retain rocks so that more can be picked up. For more information, please call our office toll free at (866) 232-8224 or check out our website at www.ceattach.com.
- Perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in many applications.
- High tensile steel steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads.
- Open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly.
- Low-profile design for great visibility.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views