EDGE® Skeleton Rock Bucket by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Rock Bucket is perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in landscaping and agricultural applications. Features of the skeleton Rock Bucket include high tensile steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads, an open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly, and a low-profile design for great visibility. Two locations on the bucket retain rocks so that more can be picked up. For more information, please call our office toll free at (866) 232-8224 or check out our website at www.ceattach.com.
- Perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in many applications.
- High tensile steel steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads.
- Open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly.
- Low-profile design for great visibility.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill777 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views