EDGE® Skeleton Rock Bucket by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Rock Bucket is perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in landscaping and agricultural applications. Features of the skeleton Rock Bucket include high tensile steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads, an open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly, and a low-profile design for great visibility. Two locations on the bucket retain rocks so that more can be picked up. For more information, please call our office toll free at (866) 232-8224 or check out our website at www.ceattach.com.
- Perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in many applications.
- High tensile steel steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads.
- Open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly.
- Low-profile design for great visibility.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views