EDGE® Skeleton Rock Bucket by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Rock Bucket is perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in landscaping and agricultural applications. Features of the skeleton Rock Bucket include high tensile steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads, an open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly, and a low-profile design for great visibility. Two locations on the bucket retain rocks so that more can be picked up. For more information, please call our office toll free at (866) 232-8224 or check out our website at www.ceattach.com.
- Perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in many applications.
- High tensile steel steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads.
- Open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly.
- Low-profile design for great visibility.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views