EDGE® Skeleton Rock Bucket by CEAttachments, Inc.
The EDGE Rock Bucket is perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in landscaping and agricultural applications. Features of the skeleton Rock Bucket include high tensile steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads, an open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly, and a low-profile design for great visibility. Two locations on the bucket retain rocks so that more can be picked up. For more information, please call our office toll free at (866) 232-8224 or check out our website at www.ceattach.com.
- Perfect for sifting rocks and brush, making this an ideal attachment in many applications.
- High tensile steel steel tines and end plates for handling heavy loads.
- Open bottom and back that allows dirt to fall through effortlessly.
- Low-profile design for great visibility.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention245 Views