EDI Solutions and E-Commerce
Business Payment Services Group of First Data developed the first credit card application and service specifically for Business-to-Business clients. The Business Payment Gateway provides an alternative capture method to companies who are Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capable or are using a proprietary format other than an FDMSSM format.
EDI is the computer-to computer exchange of standard business documents in electronic format and is the most commonly used process for doing business-to- business transactions worldwide and over the Internet.
The Business Payment Gateway can also accept and process transactions from any business that supplies credit card or checking account information from their on-line order entry or billing system.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views