EDI Solutions and E-Commerce
Business Payment Services Group of First Data developed the first credit card application and service specifically for Business-to-Business clients. The Business Payment Gateway provides an alternative capture method to companies who are Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capable or are using a proprietary format other than an FDMSSM format.
EDI is the computer-to computer exchange of standard business documents in electronic format and is the most commonly used process for doing business-to- business transactions worldwide and over the Internet.
The Business Payment Gateway can also accept and process transactions from any business that supplies credit card or checking account information from their on-line order entry or billing system.
The Gateway uses a message broker application software that is an any to any mapper. It supports real time processing, one-pass batch (authorizes and settles), two-pass batch (client sends separate file), internet and direct settlement of credit cards at Level 3 for Purchase Card, and other forms of electronic payments. The Gateway was designed with industrial strength specifications including various communications, protocols, and disaster recovery redundancy.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views