EDI Solutions and E-Commerce
Business Payment Services Group of First Data developed the first credit card application and service specifically for Business-to-Business clients. The Business Payment Gateway provides an alternative capture method to companies who are Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capable or are using a proprietary format other than an FDMSSM format.
EDI is the computer-to computer exchange of standard business documents in electronic format and is the most commonly used process for doing business-to- business transactions worldwide and over the Internet.
The Business Payment Gateway can also accept and process transactions from any business that supplies credit card or checking account information from their on-line order entry or billing system.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show253 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs179 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views