Edison Brito named PSG market development director, Americas
Pump Solutions Group (PSG), a member of the New York-based Dover Corp.’s Fluid Management market segment and part of its fluid solutions platform, has appointed Edison Brito as market development director, Americas.
In this position, Brito will report to Andrew Usuki, PSG Director of Sales and Business Development, Americas.
“Edison brings over 18 years of experience in chemical pumping systems to his new role, and will serve our customers extremely well,” says Usuki. “His skills and experience will greatly help develop PSG’s chemical vertical markets in the Americas.”
Edison comes to PSG after most recently serving as outside sales engineer for Hayes Pump in Fairfield, N.J.. Prior to joining Hayes Pump, Edison was a pumping systems engineer for La Llave in Quito, Ecuador.
Edison, who speaks fluent English and Spanish, has served as instructor for several training institutions, in addition to publishing work on industrial pumping applications. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Ecuador – Polytechnic School.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views