1. Loader scales can be used at the face to track blast yield, page 17.
2. A crusher liner can wear thin — or through — in some areas before hitting the halfway point of its predicted lifecycle, page 22.
3. Coyotes near a mine site can trigger an imminent danger order (I’m not kidding), page 30.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting932 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem915 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve385 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views